Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: PW Servers using PRC  (Read 30110 times)

May 05, 2011, 01:28:52 PM
    • View Profile

May 17, 2011, 11:12:13 AM
Reply #1
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

Nordock Chronicles http://nordockchronicles.freeforums.org/

Spanish / LatAM NwN server

Hak Merge:

ACP
CEP 2.4
PRC

May 17, 2011, 01:13:03 PM
Reply #2
    • View Profile

Quote from: Complex

Nordock Chronicles http://nordockchronicles.freeforums.org/

Spanish / LatAM NwN server

Hak Merge:

ACP
CEP 2.4
PRC

Thanks, adding...

June 23, 2011, 10:12:18 AM
Reply #3

All of these servers have been added to the Links section of the forum.

If you have a description or Hak requirements for any of these servers that you would like me to add, please post it here.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 10:19:42 AM by DM Heatstroke »
HEATSTROKE

July 11, 2011, 03:24:40 PM
Reply #4
  • Adept
    • View Profile

hmm does anyone know of any other prc servers ? Or if any of these actually have a decent volume of players ?  From what I've seen so far the nwn prc server scene is pretty much dead and most of the population resides in a few remaining non prc  RP/action servers.

July 11, 2011, 05:13:17 PM
Reply #5

hmm does anyone know of any other prc servers ? Or if any of these actually have a decent volume of players ?  From what I've seen so far the nwn prc server scene is pretty much dead and most of the population resides in a few remaining non prc  RP/action servers.

If we did they'd probably be listed. :D
HEATSTROKE

July 11, 2011, 09:00:16 PM
Reply #6
  • Adept
    • View Profile

such a shame :(  you guys should really try to move this project over to nwn2 and try working with kaedrin on the good stuff he's been producing, I know nwn2 has it's problems, but it's come a loooooong way from the pile of shit it was when it first came out :)   I'd just like to see some of this talent being put to use on stuff that's used by servers with alot of people like it used to be :)

July 12, 2011, 05:46:45 AM
Reply #7

such a shame :(  you guys should really try to move this project over to nwn2 and try working with kaedrin on the good stuff he's been producing, I know nwn2 has it's problems, but it's come a loooooong way from the pile of shit it was when it first came out :)   I'd just like to see some of this talent being put to use on stuff that's used by servers with alot of people like it used to be :)

From what I've been told, most of the existing PRC wouldn't work under NWN2.  Scripting limitations.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 05:48:45 AM by DM Heatstroke »
HEATSTROKE

July 12, 2011, 04:46:56 PM
Reply #8
  • Adept
    • View Profile

From what I've been told, most of the existing PRC wouldn't work under NWN2.  Scripting limitations.

Well obviously it can't be ported directly over to nwn2, but from what I've seen done already I don't see why most of it couldn't be created for it.  I just hate to see all this great talent sitting back in nwn1 where it's only getting used for single player nowadays rather then multiplayer :(  I surely do miss the plethora of nwn prc servers there used to be.

December 12, 2011, 04:58:16 AM
Reply #9

I'm currently building Dark Crystal Reborn.. using the newest PRC combined with CEP and CCP. It is soon to be opened to the public and you can find the webpage here: http://darkcrystal.angelic-industries.com/

This is a (mostly) non-pvp server focused on a small PW with a story (it is based around Chris Fowler's Pool of Radiance module).

Whether or not there is enough of a playerbase left to come to a new server doesn't really matter to me, I'm doing it for fun and will play on it myself too.

Hope to see you around,

Silvercloud

December 12, 2011, 06:11:45 AM
Reply #10

I'm currently building Dark Crystal Reborn.. using the newest PRC combined with CEP and CCP. It is soon to be opened to the public and you can find the webpage here: http://darkcrystal.angelic-industries.com/

This is a (mostly) non-pvp server focused on a small PW with a story (it is based around Chris Fowler's Pool of Radiance module).

Whether or not there is enough of a playerbase left to come to a new server doesn't really matter to me, I'm doing it for fun and will play on it myself too.

Hope to see you around,

Silvercloud

Added to the Links section, thanks.
HEATSTROKE

January 22, 2012, 10:22:02 PM
Reply #11
  • Adept
    • View Profile

So... I tried to log in to Deepingdale and couldn't find the server.
Checked their forums and nothing was posted this year and I didn't find anything about a shutdown or something like that.
Anyone know anything about the current status of the server? It's offline for a while or for ever?

January 23, 2012, 02:19:58 AM
Reply #12
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

To my knowledge the staff are working, coding something. The server is quite often online, and the module is called "obscuretestisobscure" ;)

In the meantime I recommend staying on other servers. I am kinda still waiting till it's back up.
Ideas are bulletproof.

January 23, 2012, 04:56:46 AM
Reply #13
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Thanks for the answer, at least I know it's still there.  :)

I saw in the class list that it's possible to be an artificer (prestige class, not base) is that real?
This artificer:  http://dungeons.wikia.com/wiki/Artificer_(3.5e_Prestige_Class) ?

January 23, 2012, 08:14:31 AM
Reply #14
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

Nope, I don't think it's possible... A mistake I suppose.
Ideas are bulletproof.