Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Duskblade not getting spells at level up  (Read 3448 times)

August 14, 2011, 02:35:31 PM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

So I'm playing through HotU with a duskblade/dragon disciple and at level 19 when I took my 9th lv of duskblade, the conversation screen for lv 3 spell selection didn't pop up and I didn't get to pick new spells.  It used to work fine for the 2nd lv spells.  Is this some sort of bug?

August 14, 2011, 02:58:32 PM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

So I'm playing through HotU with a duskblade/dragon disciple and at level 19 when I took my 9th lv of duskblade, the conversation screen for lv 3 spell selection didn't pop up and I didn't get to pick new spells.  It used to work fine for the 2nd lv spells.  Is this some sort of bug?

Does your character has enough Intelligence to learn 3 lvl spells?

August 14, 2011, 03:22:50 PM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Does your character has enough Intelligence to learn 3 lvl spells?

Yep

I did a bit of playing around with HotU's "free lv up to lv 15" thing and found that DB9 gets no spells but DB10 gets two spells.

August 14, 2011, 03:55:22 PM
Reply #3
    • View Profile

Just tested - got the same problem :/

2da is OK, so it's probably something with spell gain convo. I'll have to add some debug commands and check it.

Thanks.

Edit: OK, found the error. Thanks for reporting :)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 04:22:35 PM by xwarren »