Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Blindsense (Ex)  (Read 4149 times)

February 01, 2012, 05:34:17 PM

I put this feat on some armor, but it doesn't show up on the character's feat list when equipped.  Am I missing something?
HEATSTROKE

February 02, 2012, 02:53:55 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

I put this feat on some armor, but it doesn't show up on the character's feat list when equipped.  Am I missing something?
Maybe there's a bug in iprp_feats.2da. I'll check that.

Edit: yes, that's a bug in iprp_feats.2da. I couldn't find Blindsense entry, the feat you're adding is really Rend with wrong strref.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:09:48 AM by xwarren »

February 02, 2012, 08:56:12 AM
Reply #2

Maybe there's a bug in iprp_feats.2da. I'll check that.

Edit: yes, that's a bug in iprp_feats.2da. I couldn't find Blindsense entry, the feat you're adding is really Rend with wrong strref.

Ohhh, I thought rend was part of the PRC improvements for the Dragon Disciple PrC.  It works well with that class.  Also, any reason not to add Full Dragon Breath / Meta-Breaths / Breath Channeling / Rend to the DD's bonus feat list?
HEATSTROKE

February 02, 2012, 09:01:51 AM
Reply #3
    • View Profile

AFAIK Dragon Disciple can use his breath weapon only 1/day (I'm don't remember the name of the feat that allows unlimited uses per day).
Also I don't remember how DD's breath is coded (if it checks for meta-breath/breath channeling feats). I'll have to check that ;p

February 02, 2012, 10:29:04 AM
Reply #4

AFAIK Dragon Disciple can use his breath weapon only 1/day (I'm don't remember the name of the feat that allows unlimited uses per day).
Also I don't remember how DD's breath is coded (if it checks for meta-breath/breath channeling feats). I'll have to check that ;p

The feat is Full Dragon Breath & all of those other feats work, I've been playing with them on my server.  You just can't pick them as DD bonus feats & I think you should probably be able to.
HEATSTROKE