Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Issue with Wizardry Item Proprety  (Read 2476 times)

March 04, 2012, 04:48:33 AM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

So while making some items for my character to run HotU, I put wizardry I,II and III on a ring. When I equip it however nothing happens. This is on a 15th level wizard, so I am slightly confused. Currently have version 3.5 rc1 installed and haven't installed any other mods/haks/patches except the update to 1.69. Any help would be greatly appreciated and i'm sorry if this is already on the boards somewhere, I didn't see it when I searched though. Thanks, Shado.

March 04, 2012, 06:22:08 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

So while making some items for my character to run HotU, I put wizardry I,II and III on a ring. When I equip it however nothing happens. This is on a 15th level wizard, so I am slightly confused. Currently have version 3.5 rc1 installed and haven't installed any other mods/haks/patches except the update to 1.69. Any help would be greatly appreciated and i'm sorry if this is already on the boards somewhere, I didn't see it when I searched though. Thanks, Shado.
Thank you for reporting this. I would never know there was something wrong with prc_equip script. Thanks to you PRC 3.5 won't have this bug.

I've attached the fix - use nwhak.exe and replace the file in prc_scripts.hak.