Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Help with Character creator- not regular installation problems  (Read 4385 times)

June 24, 2012, 03:20:53 PM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Hello.
I installed prc a short while ago, it worked great through the nwn main campaign and I want to import my levelled up and equipped character(created through char creator) to HotU. I did, but cant level up with the prc classes(they are grey and inactive), I guess it's because I imported the char through the game and did not create it. Any way to solve this? I still want to have my equipment so creating a char then edit it with leto or some char editor is not enough...
Any ideas?
thx.

June 24, 2012, 03:47:13 PM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

Which prc classes are disabled? You know your character can have max 3 classes in NWN, right?

June 24, 2012, 04:10:34 PM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile

I am 1ranger/5wizard/eldtrich knight 9 or 10
Eldritch knight is gray and inactive. Ranger and wizard are active of course

June 24, 2012, 04:23:50 PM
Reply #3
    • View Profile

I am 1ranger/5wizard/eldtrich knight 9 or 10
Eldritch knight is gray and inactive. Ranger and wizard are active of course
You can only take 10 levels of Eldritch Knight pre-epic. The game will let you select more EK levels after your total character level is greater than 20.

June 24, 2012, 04:36:35 PM
Reply #4
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Thx. I will try that. But are you sure that using the nwn exported wont cause problems? Isnt it like a regular nwn char?
I will try to explain better:
When i finished the main campagin, I exported. At the begining of the game I used a CC char. My char is called Akae.
HotU begins and I press import. The list looks like that:
Akae 1ranger (the CC char)
Akae 1ranger/bla bla/bla bla(the nwn exported char)
Of course I want the second one to work fine... I guess you understood me, but just making sure... Thx!!!!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 04:49:21 PM by hauster »

June 24, 2012, 04:39:38 PM
Reply #5
    • View Profile

Thx. I will try that. But are you sure that using the nwn exported wont cause problems? Isnt it like a regular nwn char?
If you have PRC installed in both OC and HotU there should be no problems with importing/exporting characters between those modules.