Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Astral construct level help  (Read 3327 times)

July 18, 2012, 06:41:34 PM

Playing a wilder, and decided to take Expanded Knowledge and grab Astral Construct. My only issue is I can't seem to modify its level through Astral Construct options. I'm a level 5 wilder with Max Augment toggeled and Wild Surge 2 on, so I should be able to make a 4th level Construct I think. Nothing shows up under the level dialogue option so I can't even choose level 2 or 3.

Thanks for the help!

July 19, 2012, 01:16:31 PM
Reply #1

I tried making a shaper psion, and choosing the level of my construct works just fine there.

I also tried gaining several levels beyond when I chose expanded knowledge to see if maybe it wasn't counting my manifester levels prior, but I was still only able to create a level 1 construct.

July 19, 2012, 03:22:07 PM
Reply #2
    • View Profile

The conversation was built for Psions only. It shouldn't be hard to fix...

Could you check if this fix work: [attachurl=1]?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 03:38:43 PM by xwarren »

July 19, 2012, 03:59:15 PM
Reply #3

Only issue seems to be it doesn't count the added levels from Wild Surge. I did some searching prior to creating this topic and it seems like Overchannel doesn't work either, which leads me to believe it wouldn't be an easy fix, if it could be done at all. Other than cheating up levels equal to my wildsurge and creating the construct, then reverting back of course.

Otherwise, it seems to work fine. Thanks!

July 19, 2012, 04:29:10 PM
Reply #4
    • View Profile

Maybe I can hook wild surge/overchannel somewhere. Will see...