Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Help with classes for a PW (Spanish PW, sorry bad english)  (Read 11694 times)

June 18, 2013, 11:40:12 PM
Reply #15

I suppose it could be done if one had enough assembly or hex editing knowledge.  Or the source code to the client.

The XOREOS guy might have some useful stuff. His open-source Bioware thingy is here (Github Here)
The eventual creator of the PRC Incarnum System!
23rd highest post count and counting!

November 20, 2013, 12:28:09 AM
Reply #16
  • Adept
  • Arthena: Origenes Builder
    • View Profile

Well this time I'm making an online test, but I have to main problems:

-When I upload the multiplayer version, the letoscript sends an error and the logs reveal it's trying to localize the .bic docs in an unexistent folder. This is fixed right now, but leads to a second problem.

-The second problem is, if i use the multiplayer version, the character creation conversation starts, but when I go to choose gender the only option appearing is "End Dialogue", so every player joining is stuck in that window.

Actually we are running a multiplayer test using the off line version of the PRC, something is broken in that creation conversation and we don't know what it is.

November 21, 2013, 12:27:54 PM
Reply #17
    • View Profile

- LetoScript requires a bit unusual for windows path definition - instead of "\" in the path to your servervault folder try "/" (i think setting "./" as a path worked for me - provided that servervault is in the same directory as nwmain.exe).

- this dialog reads available options from sql database (mysql or sqlite). First you need to create and configure the database (run precacher.bat) and set it up in nwnx_odbc.ini.