Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Leto for the PRC  (Read 19386 times)

July 30, 2009, 05:25:00 AM
Reply #15

October 24, 2009, 01:52:21 AM
Reply #16
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Hi,

I realize I am coming to this party very late, both the PRC and Leto, but I had a feature request.  Near as I can tell from my limited use of it Leto for the PRC is working pretty much perfectly.  However, while it works perfectly, it seems to me it would work better if the feats (and the skills but that doesn't matter nearly as much) were in alphabetical order.  The feat list is almost impossible to find PRC feats in because there are so many and it is not alphabetical.  I happened to notice this when I decided I wanted to trade in my Corpsecrafter line of feats for something more personally useful (I haven't quite decided on the replacements yet, but was sure I didn't want to bother with the Corpsecrafter line after some consideration and gameplay).  

I realize that this thread seems to be finished and Ben H may well have moved on to other things than Leto feature requests, but I thought I would put my pitch forward.

Yllidor

Edit: By the way, I want to acknowledge how useful Leto for the PRC is to me already and how much I appreciate what Dragonsong and Ben H have already done.

Edit #2:  Nevermind.  I am starting to get the hang of using search functions on the PRC Feat List document and the Advanced Editor to make more sense of the ability to modify feats.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 05:39:14 AM by Yllidor »

October 26, 2009, 10:27:20 PM
Reply #17

Something is hacked about Dread Necromancer feats.If you de-level DN levels, it works again.
Fermi was a Pyrokineticist

August 25, 2010, 12:07:57 AM
Reply #18

Is their any way to add the CEP appearances? I wanted to play a wemic using the 1.8 Character Creator and got a lion appearance.

August 25, 2010, 09:31:22 AM
Reply #19
    • View Profile

Quote from: clansunstar

Is their any way to add the CEP appearances? I wanted to play a wemic using the 1.8 Character Creator and got a lion appearance.

Have you tried using PRC/CEP merge hak?

August 26, 2010, 12:02:49 AM
Reply #20

yes, thanks anyway i figured out what the problem was and fixed it. it was on my end.

August 27, 2010, 11:17:45 PM
Reply #21
  • Associate
    • View Profile

Does the CEP merge still work with the new CEP 2.3 + Update?

Also, I can't get Leto to work.  I downloaded the PRC version from the link earlier in this post.  I can pull up a BIC file, but I can't see feats (get an error) and when I try saving any changes, the game ignores it.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 12:23:02 AM by Necro »

January 13, 2011, 05:53:42 PM
Reply #22
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Any chance it will get updated? Would be really helpful to use when playing around.

January 14, 2011, 12:27:14 PM
Reply #23

I might be wrong, but i think you can work around it if you :

1> extract "feats.2da" file from "prc_2das.hak" it's at the end of the hak (the feat.2da would give you the number of each feat up to now"

2>look for a 2da editor, to open the file, if you try to open with word, it's all messed up.

3> go to leto, use the advanced editor (file > tools > advanced editor) and seek "FeatList"

4> right click on it to choose to add a "new entry"

5> go down to that same new entry you just added and right click to add a "new element"
 wich come with 3 rows t

6>name the new element "Feat" // change uint8 to uint16 // and put the number of the feat you want here.

it's actually a LOT simpler than it sounds and a lot faster, since you don't need to check the whole list of feats in Leto to add the feat you want; (you can use CTRL+F, in the feats list in the advn editor, to search for the feat)

January 18, 2011, 08:19:07 AM
Reply #24
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Quote from: marohair39

I might be wrong, but i think you can work around it if you :

1> extract "feats.2da" file from "prc_2das.hak" it's at the end of the hak (the feat.2da would give you the number of each feat up to now"

2>look for a 2da editor, to open the file, if you try to open with word, it's all messed up.

3> go to leto, use the advanced editor (file > tools > advanced editor) and seek "FeatList"

4> right click on it to choose to add a "new entry"

5> go down to that same new entry you just added and right click to add a "new element"
 wich come with 3 rows t

6>name the new element "Feat" // change uint8 to uint16 // and put the number of the feat you want here.

it's actually a LOT simpler than it sounds and a lot faster, since you don't need to check the whole list of feats in Leto to add the feat you want; (you can use CTRL+F, in the feats list in the advn editor, to search for the feat)

I think I understand. Even though im completely new to this I downloaded something called explorer (think it was this one http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=other.detail&id=248) following your directions I found the file with all the listings. Even though I havent gotten it to work just yet its probably due to my inexperience more than anything else. Thanks for the help.

January 18, 2011, 08:37:11 AM
Reply #25
  • Adept
    • View Profile

It would seem that leto also shows the listed feats once you have typed feat in the new element. Could be numbers from old patches though since its outdated I cant tell.

July 04, 2011, 11:30:34 PM
Reply #26
  • Adept
  • The Wanderer
    • View Profile

I second this. A working Leto for PRC would really help out in a lot of things. Including testing out several feats and tricks to see if their glitched or have a problem.

Edit: Maybe someone can make a version of Leto that works like the Character Creator where it can load haks and the erf. It would make it flexible and it wouldn't need an update unless Leto itself had problems.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 10:56:56 PM by Crusism »