Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Craft Armor  (Read 4835 times)

June 06, 2009, 06:26:56 PM

I have just picked this game up again,(i had lost it in an old cd drive)and ill be honest I have done more reading than playing since I got the PRC.
     I do have one thing that has yet to be answered and that is regarding Crafting skills. I see with the PRC you can craft magical stuff as well, and the ninja thread said it could be utilized to customize his look. I have also read about dyes and such to change the color. I have yet to find an in depth explanation on this set of skills and would like to know a few things. I haven't played HOTU or SOU.......EVER. I know I know but I have not finished the original yet. I just cant stop trying new characters out long enough to beat it.  So if all this crafting will be explained by the game in those modules than please ignore me. If not though, is there a way to get a crafting thread going to explain the finer points and how it all works? I just do not want to waste skill points on something I do not know how to use and any help would be awesome.

June 06, 2009, 07:56:48 PM
Reply #1

Have you looked in the manual first?

June 06, 2009, 09:16:10 PM
Reply #2

I hadn't made it that far in the manual when I wrote this post. But what the manual didn't cover so far was about dyes. Anyone know there uses? Or are they a part of the radial system as well?

June 07, 2009, 07:35:28 AM
Reply #3
    • View Profile

AFAIK dyes are not part of PRC. You can find them in HtoU expansion. You'll have to buy them first and than use on chosen item.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 07:35:57 AM by xwarren »

June 07, 2009, 07:50:27 AM
Reply #4

Dyes are from HotU, yes, they are not part of the PRC.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

June 08, 2009, 08:27:35 PM
Reply #5

There's a way to change appearance of armour that you are crafting (including colours).

Look in the change appearance section in the crafting section of the manual.