Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Soulknife feats  (Read 3681 times)

December 02, 2009, 10:37:40 PM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

I've always enjoyed psionic classes and the soulknife especially.  I want to make the shape mind blade feats from "Complete Psionic TM" in Neverwinter Nights, but I'm having the hardest time tracing through the PRC scripts to find out what would have to be done.  eventual possibilities from this is to make the Soulbow Prestige Class.  I just feel that the soulknife doesn't have enough options for the character. I'm fairly new to scripting NWN but I have enough programming background to generally follow the scripts.
Any suggestions?

thanks,
-Snaid

December 03, 2009, 02:02:08 PM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

I'm not sure what feat you have in mind, but we already have feat called 'Shape Mindblade' in PRC. You can find script for it (psi_sk_shmbld.nss) in prc_psionics.hak.

Hope this will help. If you had any other questions simply ask ;)

Good luck with class making!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 02:04:23 PM by xwarren »

December 03, 2009, 11:04:59 PM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile

the feats would allow a soulknife that already has the Shape Mindblade ability to shape his mindblade into more shapes. 1 feat for each shape such as "Shape Mindblade: Orc double Axe" or "Shape Mindblade:Two-Bladed Sword".  thanks for the script location.

the first version, which only adds the "Shape Mindblade: Orc Double Axe" feat to the game, is finished.  the only problem I encountered is that I couldn't make it so that it would appear under the shape mindblade radial menu after you took the feat.  

try it and let me know any feedback.

if the attachment doesn't work you can download it at NWvault under the name
Snaid's PRC Soulknife Mod v0.1
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 03:31:31 PM by Snaid1 »