Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Arcane duelist chosen weapon  (Read 3480 times)

March 19, 2010, 03:05:09 PM

Even though in the requirements you need short sword or rapier proficiency, it is never asked to chose a permanent specific weapon when you lvl up. Does it mean that the Arcane duelist feats will work with any weapon she wield? For exemple can I enchant a rapier  and use dexterous attack with it to fight with a rapier and a shield and then switch to a greatsword and then use enchant/dexterous attack with the greatsword?

(sorry english isnt my first language)

thx for the info

March 19, 2010, 03:54:24 PM
Reply #1
  • Developer
    • View Profile

Quote from: Kaelaenn

Even though in the requirements you need short sword or rapier proficiency, it is never asked to chose a permanent specific weapon when you lvl up. Does it mean that the Arcane duelist feats will work with any weapon she wield? For exemple can I enchant a rapier  and use dexterous attack with it to fight with a rapier and a shield and then switch to a greatsword and then use enchant/dexterous attack with the greatsword?

(sorry english isnt my first language)

thx for the info

I haven't actually tried it, but it looks like there should be a "Chosen Weapon" feat in your Arcane Duelist radial menu. You pick this and click on a weapon and it chooses that weapon. If you pick it again, it unchooses the weapon, which allows you to pick it yet again and choose a different one.

March 19, 2010, 05:40:13 PM
Reply #2

ahh thx I see it now. The only bad thing is that you gotta wait 20 turns to switch weapon :P