Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 14470 times)

June 05, 2009, 03:14:11 AM

New forum!

Wooohooo!

Glad to see the PRC back on the Internet!

June 05, 2009, 03:50:36 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

Great to see you back!!

:D

June 05, 2009, 07:28:58 AM
Reply #2

It's nice to be back, after that dead period without a forum. As you can tell, we sort of based the style off of the original DA look. Which I'm glad, cause the new DA look is ugly as sin.

Losing all of the years of material just because someone didn't pay a bill though... that's rather annoying. This one, at least, I trust who's paying and I can nag them about it.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

June 05, 2009, 09:15:57 AM
Reply #3

I just want to thank you, Strat, and the entire PRC Team for the unbelievable commitment that you all have given to the PRC.

I remember way back then, as you began work on that first PrC.

Would would have thought that it would grow into what it is today?

June 05, 2009, 09:34:48 AM
Reply #4
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Cool glad to see the site back and up and running :D.

June 05, 2009, 09:43:26 AM
Reply #5

5 and half years ago? I had no idea Webbie, none at all. I've worked on the PRC longer than I've been in college or been at work, individually.

June 05, 2009, 09:45:13 AM
Reply #6
  • Developer
    • View Profile

Woohoo.... lookin' good.  Good to see people are already finding their way here, too!

June 05, 2009, 09:53:56 AM
Reply #7
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Lol i'm like the newest ever member since i haven't registered untill today :P. *shoots himself for not doing it earlier..*

June 05, 2009, 11:58:08 AM
Reply #8

Quote from: Stratovarius

It's nice to be back, after that dead period without a forum. As you can tell, we sort of based the style off of the original DA look. Which I'm glad, cause the new DA look is ugly as sin.

Don't go on their forums and knock the new ugly buggy website too much. I did, and got banned, just for expressing an opinion. (OK, pretty vociferously). I was a member for 7 years and there is definitely a different attitude there now. Threads that healthily debate issues that might put Bioware in a bad light or disagree with the devs get locked down. No pun, but its getting kind of draconian.  Methinks someone over there is a might touchy.

Good luck with this new site.

June 06, 2009, 03:47:32 AM
Reply #9

Hi PRC Team and members,

So glad to see you are back. I had thought Prc was gone forever but I am glad to see it is not. I am sad to hear that all the data got lost over a late payment... Such is life well in true spirit of the best NWN content (PRC) I am sure this new site will be even better.

I want so bad to help you guys with the recovery of the files but I am so inexperience that I think I am one those people best left standing on the side lines instead of causing problems  and more work for everyone due to my ignorance when doing things with the computer.

Is another note, is the Prc team still following the old plan to focus on Dragon age or is there still a few people hiding in the basement working on NWN PRC? *just wondering* either way I will always be a fan of the PRC team as I am still to this date playing with the PRC content.

I hope that the  plans and projects planned go well for everyone involved specially those directly responsible for keeping the PRC content available to the NWN community to enjoy.

*Shifting into a Triton....* Be safe!

June 06, 2009, 04:23:14 AM
Reply #10

Nice to see this site back up.  Great work guys

June 06, 2009, 06:58:35 AM
Reply #11

Oh, we're going to keep bugfixing and adding little bits here and there for NWN, but most of the new content will be DA. Don't expect anything like another Tome of Battle or Psionics for NWN certainly, just a class, feat, or spell here or there as we fix issues.

Dragon Age, we're going to be starting out with classes and prestige classes, and keep going from there we as add more things.

June 06, 2009, 08:39:07 AM
Reply #12
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Cool looking forward to seeing the content happeing again once everything gets up and running.

June 06, 2009, 09:22:05 AM
Reply #13
  • Adept
    • View Profile
    • http://darklythroughglass.blogspot.com/

Hello guys. Good to see you back online (didn't know you'd lost data though... ouch). The site looks great.

June 06, 2009, 03:58:41 PM
Reply #14

Couldn't you use the Way Back Machine website to at least get some of the lost stuff back?

Just an idea.