Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Main Campaign  (Read 3448 times)

July 11, 2010, 08:12:18 PM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Quick question.  The website says that PRC will not work with 'premium modules' but gives no explanation of what a 'premium module' is.  Are the main campaigns considered to be premium modules and therefore incompatible with PRC?

July 11, 2010, 09:03:27 PM
Reply #1

Quote from: Seconis

Quick question.  The website says that PRC will not work with 'premium modules' but gives no explanation of what a 'premium module' is.  Are the main campaigns considered to be premium modules and therefore incompatible with PRC?

No.  The premium modules were mini-expansions that you had to pay for.  The modules themselves were encrypted to prevent piracy.

Kingmaker
Shadowguard
Witch's Wake
Pirates of the Sword Coast
Infinite Dungeons
Wyvern Crown of Cormyr

Darkness Over Daggerford was supposed to be released as a premium module, but ended up being released for free, as well as unencrypted.  You can install the PRC on it & it is actually better than the 1st 3 premium modules listed above.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 10:23:29 PM by DM Heatstroke »
HEATSTROKE

July 11, 2010, 09:11:53 PM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Then why is it that I can't seem to create a character with a base class coming from PRC?  Am I simply doing something incorrectly?

July 11, 2010, 09:52:45 PM
Reply #3

Quote from: Seconis

Then why is it that I can't seem to create a character with a base class coming from PRC?  Am I simply doing something incorrectly?

In a single player game you have to create the character with the JavaCC.
HEATSTROKE

July 11, 2010, 10:15:22 PM
Reply #4
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Ah, thank you both very much.