Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: My Games  (Read 32729 times)

July 17, 2009, 02:57:41 AM
Reply #15

Well I'm a Dystopia junkie (its a mod for the source engine) other than that:
Audiosurf
Morrowind
Fallout 1-3
Vampire the masquerade bloodlines
NWN
The X games got into them at X2 not really played any other but like them when I have.
The are some PnP games I run PbP and IRL.
Game play wise morrowind and dystopia top the most played list with 1000s of hours of game play an estimate but a likely one. I have one PC in morrowind i think i got to 451 hours on him alone :P

July 17, 2009, 07:30:54 AM
Reply #16

I've played X3 a lot, but I gave up when I had a small fleet + a large trading empire, it just wasn't all that fun at that point since there wasn't a clear end goal, or something to do, and I had more money than I knew what to do with.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

July 17, 2009, 08:45:50 AM
Reply #17

I got to the point in x2 and x3 where i add the max amount of money on me and in 4 of my stations an autonomous fleet and universal military domination the custom scripts make running that beast much easier than in the normal game. max money is 2^32 so yeah I had so so much got to X on combat and triad thats when i kindo stopped playing

July 17, 2009, 01:58:20 PM
Reply #18

Besides NWN (currently playing thru Eye of the Beholder with a friend when I'm not working on AR), my favorite games are Dungeon Keeper 2, Alpha Centauri / Alien Crossfire, Unreal Tournament 2004, Planescape: Torment, Space Rangers 2, Sins of a Solar Empire, TES: Oblivion, (modded) Fallout Tactics. & Rise of Nations.

I'm also re-playing Final Fantasy 3/6 & 8 on my CFW enabled PSP
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 02:03:16 PM by DM Heatstroke »
HEATSTROKE

July 24, 2009, 04:48:53 AM
Reply #19

So, this would be my list of all time favourites:

- NWN (OC, SoU, HotU, own modules and currently restarting after 2 years of not playing it),
- Freelancer (best Space Sim ever, sign the petition for a sequel! http://www.petitiononline.com/FLPet/petition.html),
- SWKotoR2,
- MTW2 (Stainless Steel Mod),
- NWN2 (currently bought for my new iMac, but bothers me that the expansions are not available, so no play so far, waiting for the patches and expansions from Aspyr, which will probably never come!),
- Heroes 3 & 5,
- Vermeer 2,
- Silent Hunter III & IV,
- Age of Wonders
- Warlords Series (long time ago!)
- Diablo Series (though the sequels never made up to the original!)
- Doom 3 (for calming down after work!)
- BG series (long ago but somewhat fun and starter for my Forgotten Realm Addiction)

Cheers,

Elenatril
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 04:50:53 AM by Elenatril Iliathorr »

July 29, 2009, 09:56:08 AM
Reply #20

Oddly enough, not that long ago I started to compile a list of my ten favorite computer games ever. Some months later, my list stands at thirty entries- and growing.  :D While I'm hesitant to unload the entire list here, I will say that it includes the following games:

[ulist=disc]The Fool's Errand
Tennis Elbow Manager
The Wizardry, Elder Scrolls and Ultima RPG series
The Incredible Machine (all versions)
Icewind Dale (1 and 2)
Baldur's Gate (1 and 2)
The various Harry Potter games (more so the first three; I never have been able to get used to the new magic system that started in Goblet of Fire)
Neverwinter Nights (and NWN2- though I haven't been able to play the latter since I fried my new video card)
Zeus: Master of Olympus and its expansion, Poseidon
Master of Magic
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic [/ulist]

July 29, 2009, 11:35:31 AM
Reply #21

Quote from: GLWizard

Oddly enough, not that long ago I started to compile a list of my ten favorite computer games ever. Some months later, my list stands at thirty entries- and growing.  :D While I'm hesitant to unload the entire list here, I will say that it includes the following games:

[ulist=disc]The Fool's Errand
Tennis Elbow Manager
The Wizardry, Elder Scrolls and Ultima RPG series
The Incredible Machine (all versions)
Icewind Dale (1 and 2)
Baldur's Gate (1 and 2)
The various Harry Potter games (more so the first three; I never have been able to get used to the new magic system that started in Goblet of Fire)
Neverwinter Nights (and NWN2- though I haven't been able to play the latter since I fried my new video card)
Zeus: Master of Olympus and its expansion, Poseidon
Master of Magic
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic [/ulist]

I loved Master of Magic, can't wait to get Stardoc'ks Elemental which is supposed to be a spiritual successor (even more so that Age of Wonders).
HEATSTROKE

August 24, 2009, 06:54:43 PM
Reply #22

Not much right now, other than maybe Operation 7. Have not really been getting the urge to play much of anything else at the moment, other than maybe F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, that is if my computer can handle them. Otherwise I have mostly been reading books off of my computer.

August 31, 2009, 08:06:34 AM
Reply #23

If anyone is interested in Sword of the Stars or X3 GoGamer has them pretty cheap right now.
HEATSTROKE

September 06, 2009, 06:29:02 PM
Reply #24

Quote from: DM Heatstroke

Besides NWN (currently playing thru Eye of the Beholder with a friend when I'm not working on AR), my favorite games are Dungeon Keeper 2, Alpha Centauri / Alien Crossfire, Unreal Tournament 2004, Planescape: Torment, Space Rangers 2, Sins of a Solar Empire, TES: Oblivion, (modded) Fallout Tactics. & Rise of Nations.

I'm also re-playing Final Fantasy 3/6 & 8 on my CFW enabled PSP

Ahh, another fan of Dungeon Keeper 2! I haven't played that in a while. I'm gonna end up getting nostalgic about it.

I still loved the little clips after every main game victory.

- B
Burin077 - Gamer, Designer, Storyteller, the list goes on.

Current Works:
The World of Anestoril - NWN Module - In Progress

June 23, 2011, 09:27:21 AM
Reply #25
  • Adept
    • View Profile

http://www.icemark.com/winlom99/
The lords of midnight occupied my time when I had a spectrum
also The Hobbit, I loved adventure games too.
Morrowind I bought secondhand from a shop not long after it was released and it was much more than I thought it would be.
Then total war: medieval 1. F**king hell it was like braveheart.
Then I got online and cod 2 and 4 were the main interests and joined a clan then NWN (i'd always dabbled in d+d) then fallout 3 and x3 reunion and terran conflict. I played a bit of reunion but started into terran conflict now. I like being lost in space lol. Borderlands I played for a while, lots to do there.