Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Warblade Maneuvers&Stances?  (Read 13854 times)

January 15, 2011, 06:16:34 AM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Hello,
I recently reinstalled my NWN from scratch with the last PRC 3.4 RC1. I then decided to try the new three base class with maneuvers and stances: crusader, swordsage and warblade.
I created a human of each of those class for testing purposes: stances and maneuvers works correctly for the swordsage and the crusader. But nothing is happening for the warblade. I tried the recovering maneuvers and the initialize maneuvers you are doing at the beginning of a module and after resting. But nothing happens at all.
I can see my warblade getting the different battle bonus fine. The weapon adaptation part works well too with the select weapon focus/specialization adapt1 .
It's just the maneuvers/stances that doesn't seem to work even if I'm able to select them.
If there's anything particular I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,

January 16, 2011, 03:52:31 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

Quote from: grazog

Hello,
I recently reinstalled my NWN from scratch with the last PRC 3.4 RC1. I then decided to try the new three base class with maneuvers and stances: crusader, swordsage and warblade.
I created a human of each of those class for testing purposes: stances and maneuvers works correctly for the swordsage and the crusader. But nothing is happening for the warblade. I tried the recovering maneuvers and the initialize maneuvers you are doing at the beginning of a module and after resting. But nothing happens at all.
I can see my warblade getting the different battle bonus fine. The weapon adaptation part works well too with the select weapon focus/specialization adapt1 .
It's just the maneuvers/stances that doesn't seem to work even if I'm able to select them.

Thanks in advance,

Sorry, I didn't noticed that spellbook maker assigned different script name for warblade maneuvers. I've made some changes so it will never happen again.

Extract the attached script to your override folder and it should work again.

January 16, 2011, 10:24:38 AM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Thanks a lot I can use stances and maneuvers now.

January 19, 2011, 09:15:53 AM
Reply #3

EDIT: nvm QQ was just me again missing out points again ... sorry >.<
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 09:24:42 AM by marohair39 »

January 29, 2011, 02:33:24 AM
Reply #4

Sorry.  T his did not work for me and am now stuck in an endless loop asking me to choose my maneuvers.  I am also unable to use the ones I have currently.  Leveling up, resting, relogging does not fix it.  Please help.  Thanks.

January 29, 2011, 08:56:50 AM
Reply #5
    • View Profile

Quote from: Bloodmode

Sorry.  T his did not work for me and am now stuck in an endless loop asking me to choose my maneuvers.  I am also unable to use the ones I have currently.  Leveling up, resting, relogging does not fix it.  Please help.  Thanks.

The 'endless loop' was fixed in 3.4 rc1a, still you will need a fix i've posted above.

New release coming soon ;)

January 29, 2011, 11:10:59 AM
Reply #6
  • Developer
    • View Profile

Quote from: xwarren

I have a few fixes I'd like to get in. Can you give me a couple of days to get them ready?

January 29, 2011, 03:04:39 PM
Reply #7

Hi Xwarren.  I have 3.4 rc1a.

perhaps I didn't install it correctly.  I am playing multiplayer if that matters.

What I did was take the file you posted and extract it to the override folder in my Neverwinter Nights directory.  I was finally able to select the maneuvers and stances correctly.  Do recover and ready, but the maneuvers or stances still don't work!  Any help?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 03:26:50 PM by Bloodmode »

January 30, 2011, 08:35:55 AM
Reply #8
    • View Profile

Quote from: CapnQ

Quote from: xwarren

I have a few fixes I'd like to get in. Can you give me a couple of days to get them ready?

Sure, bring them on ;)

Hi Xwarren. I have 3.4 rc1a.

perhaps I didn't install it correctly. I am playing multiplayer if that matters.

What I did was take the file you posted and extract it to the override folder in my Neverwinter Nights directory. I was finally able to select the maneuvers and stances correctly. Do recover and ready, but the maneuvers or stances still don't work! Any help?

If you play in multiplayer mode, the server you're playing on must have the fix installed too.

February 01, 2011, 05:22:08 PM
Reply #9

Thank you Xwarren, after the server installed the fix on their end, the problem was resolved.  Thanks.

February 01, 2011, 05:36:55 PM
Reply #10
    • View Profile

Thank you Xwarren, after the server installed the fix on their end, the problem was resolved.  Thanks.

Cool :)

Sorry for trouble.

February 04, 2012, 06:23:06 AM
Reply #11
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

Im getting this exact same thing in the latest 3.5  any ideas,or can the fix be reposted?

February 04, 2012, 06:37:22 AM
Reply #12
    • View Profile

You mean this problem?
Which PRC version do you use?

February 04, 2012, 07:49:14 AM
Reply #13
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

The absolute latest,strange never had this problem before any help appreciated :)

February 04, 2012, 08:23:39 AM
Reply #14
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 08:23:24 AM by xwarren »