Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Here's my next patch  (Read 9262 times)

February 08, 2011, 03:50:00 PM
Reply #15
  • Developer
    • View Profile

Quote from: xwarren

Quote from: CapnQ

Here's another difference. The "PRC Pack.hif" file in the release is missing the OnPlayerChat changes, so chat commands won't work. As far as I can tell, the .hif file in subversion does have this.

Thanks for spotting this. I'm sure I've copied the file with OnPlayerChat event support to CompiledResources folder. Something in the build process must have replace it. I'll have to fix it ASAP.

Yes, it is there in Subversion, but not in the release. I thought, like you, that the build process must be picking up the wrong one somehow.

The 3.4 release was build from current sources - it has tomb-tainted soul feat and your patch. I had some problems with committing files to SVN, probably something with sourceforge server (i updated later with no problems).

So are you saying all these things are in Subversion? Because I'm not seeing them. The latest revision on the SourceForge server currently is 245, which doesn't have these changes. I thought I saw a newer revision briefly, but now I don't. Perhaps as part of their problems that kept you from committing, they lost your changes once you actually did get them to commit. Could you double-check to see if they're still there, and re-commit if they're not?

Thanks!

February 09, 2011, 11:33:00 AM
Reply #16
    • View Profile

Current SVN revision is 277 (checked both my copy and sourceforge site), last log message is 'patch from CapnQ' :P, so yes it's all there. Try updating again (re-downloading is the worst scenario in this case ;) )

February 09, 2011, 03:59:04 PM
Reply #17
  • Developer
    • View Profile

Quote from: xwarren

Current SVN revision is 277 (checked both my copy and sourceforge site), last log message is 'patch from CapnQ' :P, so yes it's all there. Try updating again (re-downloading is the worst scenario in this case ;) )

OK, thanks for double-checking. I see it now, too. Very odd!