Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Dragon Shaman won't level up  (Read 2309 times)

May 18, 2020, 02:45:44 PM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Hi. I subscribed to PRC on Steam a couple of daysd ago and I've been trying a few builds out. However, when I tried a Dragon Shaman, I hit a problem. I created a Dragon Shaman to play through the OC with without any initial problems but when I reached the first level up waypoint in the Academy, I found the level up process wouldn't stick. It prompts me to level up like normal and I go through the process like normal, however on completion I'm still level 1 and any skill raises or feats I have chosen are not on the character sheet - the xp value is at 1000 (enough for level 2) but the level up option has gone. On the side (I'm not sure whether this is just the way PRC has to be or not), during the level up process all the Dragon Shaman class feats are available to choose from - Draconic Totem, Draconic Auras and Draconic Skill bonus - as far as I understand at level 2 only the skill feat should be available.

I built a Psion too and he went through the leveling upprocess fine so I'm guessing this is Dragon Shaman specifit (not that I've tried every class)

Anyway, if anyone has a solutiuon or if you need more details, I'd love to hear from you.

May 19, 2020, 02:34:47 PM
Reply #1

It might be one of the options you're selecting - there's a lot of restrictions we had to script rather than hardcode, and as a result, taking one of those at level 1 locks the character to never leveling up.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

May 19, 2020, 03:42:18 PM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile

It might be one of the options you're selecting - there's a lot of restrictions we had to script rather than hardcode, and as a result, taking one of those at level 1 locks the character to never leveling up.

Hmm, thanks. I've treied it a few times but I have been building it the same way each time. I'll do it totally differently and see what happens. Thanks  :)