Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Forsaker  (Read 2628 times)

May 22, 2021, 12:27:11 AM
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

Cool class. So what counts as magic? I'm guessing from the timing Incarnum melds do NOT? What about psionics, binding and ToB maneuvers. Also Samurai Daisho?

May 22, 2021, 11:40:06 AM
Reply #1

Anything with an item property, and any spell or supernatural ability (Incarnum, Psionics, Binding all count). ToB may or may not, some are supernatural some are extraordinary.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

August 19, 2021, 12:50:16 AM
Reply #2

According to the Forsaker class both IG and in the manual, they are supposed to have a special fast healing ability gained at first level. I'm third level and have yet to find any such ability, is it an activatable? Is it passive?

August 19, 2021, 07:40:24 AM
Reply #3

It's activated. On your class radial.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

August 19, 2021, 06:37:51 PM
Reply #4

I don't see it, I have Monk and Giant and nothing for Forsaker in either tree. I'll make a fresh vanilla human character to see if there are any conflicts.

August 19, 2021, 06:48:32 PM
Reply #5

Just made a monk human and took one level in forsaker, no abilities are granted for me at all.

The only abilities I got with six levels of forsaker would be the DR, and the Con to AC. I'm not sure about the SR, I don't think SR is listed on the character sheet. If it is I'm missing that as well.