Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: PRC Question  (Read 6337 times)

June 04, 2009, 08:08:00 PM

I have installed the PRC 3.3f2 I believe, the newest one anyway for NWN1. I am having issues with being able to choose the base classes, and prestige classes. Also when I create a new character using only feats and race/classes from non PRC content my game crashes. MY old characters work fine and I am able to play, though I just checked if they load. Is there something I am  missing. I downloaded everything properly and installed to all the modules I have. (everything in diamond edition) Thanks and good luck with the site, seeing as there is only 8 of us so far, hehe

June 04, 2009, 08:50:14 PM
Reply #1

Do you get any errors when it crashes, or do your class names show as Barbarian?

As for choosing base classes at level 1, Look here.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

June 05, 2009, 08:17:22 PM
Reply #2

Thanks for the expedient response. The only error is that Neverwinter Nights has encountered a problem and needs to shut down. No my classes do not show up as barbarian as far as I can tell. In regards to the base class info link, my problem is that the PRC base classes are blacked out when I try to start a character and cannot choose them. They appear like a prestige class would. Thanks again

June 05, 2009, 08:20:04 PM
Reply #3

There is no way to select them as your starting class from within NWN1; you have to use an external utility to create characters that use PRC base classes or races from level 1.

June 05, 2009, 10:03:46 PM
Reply #4

Wow I feel like a retard. I have finally gotten the manual downloaded as well so I will be reading that. One issue down. Thanks

June 05, 2009, 11:03:41 PM
Reply #5

Turns out all issues down. Thanks a lot to both of you, I was quite confused but I finally found all the goodies in the manual. Men......we never read the directions huh haha

June 06, 2009, 06:56:47 AM
Reply #6

It's not the first time its happened, lets put it that way. :P
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

June 06, 2009, 08:43:04 AM
Reply #7
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Haha glad to see everyone helped out :D.