Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Next PRC Update requests  (Read 28011 times)

October 03, 2015, 10:52:37 AM
Reply #30
  • Associate
    • View Profile

There is a version of EN-IV without the CEP. Actually, the one with the CEP update didn't work well with PRC.

Thanks for the other observations.

October 03, 2015, 12:31:01 PM
Reply #31

Fermi was a Pyrokineticist

October 05, 2015, 05:52:43 PM
Reply #32
  • Associate
    • View Profile

Got a link?
I was wrong. I thought the one I was using was without CEP, but apparently both versions have it; the newer one just uses a newer CEP.  :(

October 26, 2015, 12:40:05 PM
Reply #33
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Are there any updates for the next version? I'd love to play a fixed ToB class but I'm waiting for the next version to drop since it seems like the current versions have lots of issues.

November 08, 2015, 08:36:50 PM
Reply #34

I am still in the process of getting the team together and assembling a list of bugs and known issues. We're still in the starting stages of the next update.

Personally I have always wanted to see a hunter of the dead prestige class added to the PRC. That and the Ogre Mage/Magi might be my contributions to the next update. along with bug fixes and other tweaks that might be needed.

December 30, 2015, 12:24:57 PM
Reply #35
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

I would love to see this added, I will try and contact Atalsen and see if anything was ever created, and if not I will see what I can do.

Wow its been like 2 years since I last logged in here - life got and still is a bit crazy for me.

I did actually complete like 90% of the Slayer class in my own build of the PRC. Maybe you guys already have a version by now.

I can see if I can put together the changed files I have for Slayer and submit them; no promises at this point since my life is still not at a point I can devote much time to NWN.

January 27, 2016, 07:56:27 PM
Reply #36

Hello,

If you are working on this, I noticed a few things:

The Summon IV Spell summons an invisible creature that does nothing.
It is not possible to level all the way up in the Shaman Class.  It fails eventually.
The Warlock Negative Spell hurts the undead (including an undead player) instead of healing them.

Thank you.

January 27, 2016, 08:09:57 PM
Reply #37

Adding a Spell to a Wand or Rod in the new Crafting System does not appear to work.  I tried, and the Negative Burst Spell was not added.  (Yes, I had the Proper Crafting Feats and Spells).  If I turned on the flag that allows me to add things such as Sorcerer Level 1, etc, adding a Spell caused a "Too Many Instructions" Error to occur.

Feature Request:

For the Good Wizard Spells that cannot be cast by Spontaneous Casters, would you please change this so that a Sorcerer can cast them?

Thank you.

January 28, 2016, 12:19:32 PM
Reply #38
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

It is not possible to level all the way up in the Shaman Class.  It fails eventually.
any of the feats it has, or it might even be possible to previously TAKE all the feats (from multiclassing), and have nothing left to select. At that point you are screwed and cannot take anything, and cannot level.

I guess I'd solve this by giving it some feat chain that has no prerequisites and can be taken multiple times, like the Epic Toughness chain (not that I'm suggesting that, just top of my head thinking of a chain that qualifies). That way the class has a guaranteed selection available when receiving a bonus feat.

That said, if you are very careful in your build, and ensure you hit the prerequisites for bonus feats in time to take them, then the shaman should be able to level without issues.

February 24, 2020, 06:07:14 PM
Reply #39
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Suggestions:
-If possible, although I know there are some problems, to be able to use rods.
-Create a switch that allows you to deactivate or activate the option that allows you to access the global spell shop (Accessible from the radial menu button of the PRC). It would be interesting the option, because in servers or modules, it is better option to get spells in stores or chests.

Important:
-Fix the bug that allows cloning objects spending just 1gp when crafting. That spoils the entire crafting system, because a player can clone objects and distribute them among other players. Has no sense and brokes all the system.
-When I use the store to buy materials (PRC button), the game crashes. :(