Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Teleport TMI error  (Read 2690 times)

November 07, 2011, 06:49:15 AM

Hello,

I am playing on a server (World of Amon) with PRC installed and since the upgrade to the most recent beta patch (it appeared several days later so that might be coincidental) I have encountered a bug with teleportation which works fine most of the time. Usually, it happens after extended times of playing and lasts until the server resets and completely disables teleportation for the character that first experienced it and for some reason also my psion, using greater teleport (psionic). It usually appears while using the prc craftable boots of teleportation but the first time was when I made some runes of teleportation with my runecaster and used both the boots and the runes to get around the world rapidly.

The bug also disables the "list stored locations" option (the first two tmi error messages from the attached file appear) so I can't even try to remove some of them. Also, one time, the server reset didn't solve the TMI error but it then disappeared after a short while.

Any ideas what might be causing this for me but noone else and why it affects several of my characters but not all of them?

Edit: It might not be a bug since the host said something about there being a restriction on teleportations per day he might have set long ago but he wasn't sure if he only thought about it or actually did it. Still the wrong forum I guess, sorry.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 07:06:40 AM by Mindflayer »

November 07, 2011, 07:25:10 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

This looks like a bug in dynamic conversation system. Could you try other dynamic converastions (PRC Options, crafting etc).
If it happens only in teleportation subsystem, than I think I know what may be causing this.

November 07, 2011, 07:54:36 AM
Reply #2

Crafting and PRC options seem to be unaffected. Opening the PRC options displayed my list of stored locations at first after I tried to port again, though. Afterwards it worked as usual.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 07:58:27 AM by Mindflayer »