Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Primogenitor and Bedlamson's Dynamic Merchants  (Read 6111 times)

January 27, 2012, 08:46:23 AM

I read on the vault that primogenitor (the guy i helped test the convocc with back in the day), was working on improving bedlamson's dynamic merchant script. However I cannot find anything about this after that.

I am using that script in my module and it throws TMI as primogenitor said. Does anyone know if Primogenitor made an updated version or else can refer me as to how to fix this?

January 27, 2012, 11:02:17 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

I joined PRC after Primogenitor left the team, so I never had a chance to talk with him. Sorry, but I know nothing about this project.

January 27, 2012, 11:41:25 AM
Reply #2

I joined PRC after Primogenitor left the team, so I never had a chance to talk with him. Sorry, but I know nothing about this project.

Ditto.
HEATSTROKE

January 28, 2012, 12:20:20 PM
Reply #3
  • Associate
    • View Profile

Primo left very shortly after the release of NWN 2, if I recall correctly.  Is there anyone left who was part of the PRC team in the days before NWN 2?

January 28, 2012, 12:36:52 PM
Reply #4

Primo left very shortly after the release of NWN 2, if I recall correctly.  Is there anyone left who was part of the PRC team in the days before NWN 2?

They aren't active in development, but you can catch some of them on the IRC chat every once in a while.
HEATSTROKE

January 31, 2012, 08:18:33 AM
Reply #5

Ok heres a tip for anyone running into the same problems.... you can try using the nwnx_tmi plugin... it expands the amount of instructions before TMI is reached at around 1.6 million I'm no longer finding any issues.

January 31, 2012, 12:45:04 PM
Reply #6
  • Associate
    • View Profile

Do you need to be running on server to use the plug-in?  Also, how do you utilize the plug-in?

January 31, 2012, 02:53:05 PM
Reply #7

Do you need to be running on server to use the plug-in?
Yes.

Also, how do you utilize the plug-in?
Drop it in your NWN root directory & start NWNx2.

Direct link if anyone is interested.
HEATSTROKE

January 31, 2012, 05:27:54 PM
Reply #8
  • Associate
    • View Profile

Thanks, tried it.  It solves the tri problem with creating magic items.  Awesome!