Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Dread Necromancer issue  (Read 3089 times)

May 30, 2010, 12:54:25 PM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

I have the newest PrC(3.3 I think) installed and recently tried out a Dread Necromancer. Now, I was told that to gain your spells a window would pop up that would allow you go pick all your spells. However, when in the game no window popped up. I was told to try resting and then see if it popped up and I tried that to no luck. The OC fix is in fact installed, and I've tried everything that has been suggested in the help chat(resting, OC fix) to absolutely no luck. I have no idea if this is just an issue for the DN or all of the caster classes added via the PrC because the only one I have tried was the dread necro. However, I would assume if the DN dose not work, the others would not either. Hence, I want to know what to do to fix this spellbook issue. Is there something  I need to turn on in the PrC options? I know such a thing is supposed to already be on but it may not be on in some reason for me. So if there was anything in PrC options that, if turned off, would cause the issue I am having, mention it to me as well please.

May 30, 2010, 01:24:17 PM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

If you have the newest PRC the spells were added automatically to your character, and no conversation window should pop up. Check out the class radial menu.

May 30, 2010, 02:09:56 PM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Thats one of the first things I did, actually, and no spells where on the radial menu, just like nothing was in the spellbook. Also, I use 3.3, which I assume is the newest but It may not be, though.