Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: PRC and CEP2  (Read 39230 times)

December 09, 2009, 08:25:02 PM
Reply #45

Got everything so far working aside from the doors, they're still not showing up.

If anyone has any ideas on how to get the CEP 2.2 doors visible again, please let me know. I'm still having a ton of trouble getting those to work since a number of the areas in my module really need specific door types.

EDIT: Disregard this message, managed to fix the bug myself! Doors are working properly!

- B
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 11:16:12 PM by burin077 »
Burin077 - Gamer, Designer, Storyteller, the list goes on.

Current Works:
The World of Anestoril - NWN Module - In Progress

January 01, 2010, 10:07:38 PM
Reply #46

Aelund Saga is a known mod that doesn't work with the PRC without heavy editing.

Hrrmm, with new CEPv2.3 and new PRC 3.3G, get The module and custom content tlk files that cannot be merged. The module update will be aborted.
 I guess there is no easy fix then.
Anyway, I did get Caereena-Krakona Rising to allow PRC, but module is designed to give custom items based on Default classes. Major bummer as I finally finished major quest and recieved, "NOTHING".

Shadow's Quietus II has installed PRC, yet to test it.
Nordock Genesis 2009 has installed PRC, yet to test it.
Couldn't find too many modules allowing merge... Bummer
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 12:15:14 PM by bullarock777 »

January 22, 2010, 11:05:13 PM
Reply #47

so is there a working version for CEP 2.3 and PRC 3.3hHrc1 merge hak and tlk ?
i have tried to get a number f different merge haks for cep and prc to work but for some reason i cant seem to get things working.
so i decided to start from scratch and try to get this working again.

January 22, 2010, 11:24:26 PM
Reply #48
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://deepingdale.proboards.com/index.cgi?

We are using the one located

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Hakpaks.Detail&id=7870

on deepingdale at the moment. Seems to work pretty well for us.

January 23, 2010, 07:40:33 PM
Reply #49

Quote from: dsabrae

are the cep2.3 creatures showing up for you? i started with the hak from the link you provided and i cant seem to get the creatures to show up as they do in the cep2.3 , any suggestions on where i might be messing up at?

August 05, 2010, 05:48:12 AM
Reply #50

Quote from: clansunstar

are the cep2.3 creatures showing up for you? i started with the hak from the link you provided and i cant seem to get the creatures to show up as they do in the cep2.3 , any suggestions on where i might be messing up at?

I am having the same issue. Anyone have a suggestion for a solution?

August 05, 2010, 01:40:22 PM
Reply #51

Try taking a backup copy of your module before adding the PRC to it? If you did so take the backup copy and go to the custum content tab. Removed the tlk file from the tlk slot. You will want nothing their quit out of it now. The module will try and rebuild but it does not need to so click cancel. Save it as something else and now try adding the PRCCEP2 to the module.

This should get rid of most of the merge files if not all of them.

If you did not backup the modules first the PRCUpdater should of done so. In the same folder of the module their should be a YourModule.prc.backupmod file. That is a copy of your module before the PRCUpdater messed it up. Make sure to create a backup of this somewhere else. You can rename the backup files to .mod and they will work as normal modules. Use a copy of one of them(always backup stuff before you do major edits just trying to get the idea in your head) and try doing the import like I suggested.

August 06, 2010, 12:43:01 AM
Reply #52

I did eventually find the issue I was having. It was in a hak above the cep and below the merge hak. I made a minor change to said hak and bam I got all the cep2.3 creatures .

August 06, 2010, 01:27:48 AM
Reply #53

If you removed the default tlk file it wont create a merge. The merge tlk is only needed if a server has custome tlk files. If your using the stock CEP tlk their wont be issues.

August 07, 2010, 05:46:12 AM
Reply #54

I did eventually find the issue I was having. It was in a hak above the cep and below the merge hak. I made a minor change to said hak and bam I got all the cep2.3 creatures .

Was it the appearance 2da from the prccomp hak? Because that seems to be what is creating the issue.

August 07, 2010, 09:21:26 AM
Reply #55
    • View Profile

Quote from: taoistarts

Was it the appearance 2da from the prccomp hak? Because that seems to be what is creating the issue.

PRC Companion is not supported any more!!! Don't use it with PRC 3.0 and higher versions.

August 07, 2010, 01:10:41 PM
Reply #56

Quote from: xwarren

PRC Companion is not supported any more!!! Don't use it with PRC 3.0 and higher versions.

Ahh then that may have been the issue.  I will remove it.  Thanks

August 07, 2010, 08:18:44 PM
Reply #57

no it was a custom creature hak i made to use a number of lord of worms creature appearances. it had a appearance2da that overrode the cep's appearance 2da due to hak placement. the appearance2da in the creature hak was not really needed with some minor adjustments to the merge hak i got everything working quite well. now to start setting switches lol here goes another couple weeks of work to look forward to.

August 09, 2010, 08:43:21 AM
Reply #58

Quote from: xwarren

If I am not mistaken this got added by the module updater.