Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Psionic powers  (Read 3184 times)

July 20, 2011, 11:12:10 AM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Hi!
I've just created my character, a 14 lvl psion, and started to play HoU.. i've just one question: how do i cast psionic powers? Normal casters uses spellbooks and radial menu, but there is no such thing for i psion i guess, so i checked the radial menu and there wasn't nothing too. I can see powers in the character sheet but actually i don't know how to cast them..i'm a first lvl sorcerer and 14 lvl psion, so i can see spellbook for the sorcerer's spells but no way to cast psionic powers..someone could please help me?!? Thanks a lot.. i was always hoping to see psionic classes on NWN and yesterday i found this great Prc (3.5beta1) so it'svery frustrating couldn't use its features!
Thanks again!

ps: sorry for my english..

July 20, 2011, 11:43:16 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

Hi!
I've just created my character, a 14 lvl psion, and started to play HoU.. i've just one question: how do i cast psionic powers? Normal casters uses spellbooks and radial menu, but there is no such thing for i psion i guess, so i checked the radial menu and there wasn't nothing too. I can see powers in the character sheet but actually i don't know how to cast them..i'm a first lvl sorcerer and 14 lvl psion, so i can see spellbook for the sorcerer's spells but no way to cast psionic powers..someone could please help me?!? Thanks a lot.. i was always hoping to see psionic classes on NWN and yesterday i found this great Prc (3.5beta1) so it'svery frustrating couldn't use its features!
Thanks again!

ps: sorry for my english..

Psionic powers are located in class radial menu - the place where all your special class abilities (like turn undead, summon familiar) are.

July 20, 2011, 04:13:15 PM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile