Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Dragoneheart Mage Problem with spells  (Read 4146 times)

January 28, 2012, 08:06:21 PM

hey guys, first of all let me say that this is an amazing project and i will never play neverwinter again without it!
anyways  im having a few issues with a prestige class that im dying to try, the Dragonheart Mage. I want to take it as a prestige to my dragon shaman to give him some spell casting abilities (i took a lvl of sorc to gain the spell casting class needed to advance with the prestige) but for some reason when i level up the class and pick the spells (which isnt the traditional way of picking them, should it be? its a conversation). anyways after picking my spells i go to the spell book to use them and i cant prep them as they dont even exist. im assuming i screwed something up during the install? i dont know im at a loss. ive even tried the prc character tester to test him at high levels but im getting the same results. any help would be greatly apreciated!

Edit:
im using the newest prc as well if that helps

thanks in advance

Artemis
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 08:14:38 PM by Artemis Entreri »

January 28, 2012, 10:14:34 PM
Reply #1

hey guys, first of all let me say that this is an amazing project and i will never play neverwinter again without it!
anyways  im having a few issues with a prestige class that im dying to try, the Dragonheart Mage. I want to take it as a prestige to my dragon shaman to give him some spell casting abilities (i took a lvl of sorc to gain the spell casting class needed to advance with the prestige) but for some reason when i level up the class and pick the spells (which isnt the traditional way of picking them, should it be? its a conversation). anyways after picking my spells i go to the spell book to use them and i cant prep them as they dont even exist. im assuming i screwed something up during the install? i dont know im at a loss. ive even tried the prc character tester to test him at high levels but im getting the same results. any help would be greatly apreciated!

Edit:
im using the newest prc as well if that helps

thanks in advance

Artemis

Second HOWTO entry.
HEATSTROKE

January 28, 2012, 10:23:09 PM
Reply #2

oh snap... wow didnt read that. my bad! will do some more research before i post next time! :)

January 28, 2012, 10:26:02 PM
Reply #3

oh snap... wow didnt read that. my bad! will do some more research before i post next time! :)

No problem, enjoy. :D
HEATSTROKE