Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Monk/Dragon Disciple Issues?  (Read 3810 times)

August 23, 2009, 09:13:48 PM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

I'm currently playing as a Sorcerer (1) Monk (4) Dragon Disciple (2).  The issue that I'm having is that as soon as my character got a second attack per round, I noticed that each one was at a -7 penalty down in the dialogue box.  In my character section it says I have a +9/+4 or so, but whenever my second attack is made, it does something like: 14+-7=7.  I'm not quite sure what the issue is, but I feel like it may have to do with the dragon claws/dragon tail ability that I received as a dragon disciple (L.2).  Any help would be appreciated! :)

October 07, 2009, 03:45:10 PM
Reply #1
  • Associate
    • View Profile

I don't know if this is your problem, but I do notice that dragon disciple claws often create false readings in the character sheet, though in my experience attacks still do the right amount of damage.  Go into the PRC menu on the radial, then into "select primary natural weapon" and select none.  That always clears up the character sheet for armed characters.  Conceivably that might solve your problem, but be warned that if that is the solution, you need to repreat the process each time you rest or level up, as the dragon claws re-equip by default in such circumstances.