Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Finding Smeagol PW - Interested?  (Read 2724 times)

May 16, 2010, 12:38:52 PM
  • Adept
    • View Profile
    • www.altharianrenegade.com

Just a quick note that I have started to host a Lord of the Rings server which is called Finding Smeagol under PW Action.  This server used the PRC 3.3g and the CEP 2.3, although a fairly old module I beleive I have succesfully updated it to use the CEP and PRC, I updated from cep 1.52 so does not use  lots of CEP 2.3 yet, but is enabled to do so.  Without players it is very diffilcult to gauge wether everything is working as should or not, so If any of you have experience with the PRC, or just wish to use PRC in a gameworld please feel free to join us.  All PRC classes are enabled.

The servers gameworld page is here:   http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Gameworld.Detail&id=1316  which covers the few small HAKS you need,  (CEP2.3 is the biggest HAK by far)  I would also really recomend Chico400 Overrides which are linked on the posts I made as DamianX,  it does improve the visuals of the world, but purely optional.

If you have any comments or constructive suggestions please leave comments here, as is the first time myself I have ever used PRC in a module so all feedback is welcome!  If you happen to be  interested on PRC properly implemented within the world  (as in the abilities feats can be used fitting in the world) /area design/scripting or especiallly interested in storyline development or becoming  a DM, please  let yourselves become known to me.

Edit: the modlule as listed on the vault suggests that is light roleplay, that is down to the players, you can rp/ hack and slash as much as you want  as there are some very tactical wide open areas for these things to happen.  It is a "FULL PVP SERVER" so be aware.  If you are stupid enough to try kill another player in a "busy area" well good luck to you!

Hope to see some of you soon :)

Regards,

Moixa

Finding Smeagol in PW Action
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 01:07:03 PM by Moixa »