Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Need help to make PRC3.3H Action server.  (Read 3497 times)

June 16, 2010, 11:42:46 AM

[size=16]I would like to create a PRC 3.3H server, depending on how much help I get will determine the servers gameplay and content, but since we are only a 2 person team. We so far are aiming towards a simple action server with high magic items. Our main emphasis is quality over quantity which seems to be holding us back, but when this thing gets released I know some people will be interested. People have been asking for a action PRC server and we intend to release one. For now we are only deciding how we can make such a big class pack to be fun and playable at a reasonable release time with a bunch of other ideas pending. If you would be interested in helping build areas, script, writing story, building a webpage. Then please send me a private message with your Email address and I will E-mail you as soon as possible. You can also reach me on Xfire as lifeinsense.

-Thank you,
Guru Falcon[/size]
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 11:44:00 AM by Guru Falcon »

June 16, 2010, 12:41:02 PM
Reply #1

Sounds interesting I am far to busy with my own projects to help but can I make a small request? Please use the stock font size that post of yours is giving me a headack.

Are you planning on using the default spell/class balance or are you planning to edit the thousand odd spell scripts in PRC? The easiest way would be using stock balance however balancing creates at stock power can be tricky. Since in NWN CR is not a very good indicator of challenge due to it being generated by a formula.

Is your server is going to be CEP and PRC?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 12:56:17 PM by KenquinnTheInsaneOne »

June 16, 2010, 02:16:32 PM
Reply #2

Sorry, already working on my own server.  At least you have another person wiling to help you, be thankful for that.
HEATSTROKE