Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Builder looking for a build mod or help  (Read 3004 times)

August 07, 2010, 07:57:18 AM

So.. I've been wanting to build a world for me and some of my friends. I really want to use the PRC with the Convo CC but I also want to use the CEP as well as a number of tileset haks and ideally some clothing haks though I am not sure what 2das I'd need to rewrite. I'm not much of a scripter though I know a little. I also know next to nothing about databases and I don't have a lot of experience at setting up the mod from scratch. So here's my question. would anyone be willing to layout all the steps I need to or walk me through the process  of creating something like this? Alternately  does anyone have a base build mod for a world?

I know this is asking for a ton of help with something most of you likely have put tons of time in to learn. I can't seem to find a decent guide for this sort of thing even on each part individually since most documentation I CAN find is so out of date as to be nearly useless.

Heck I'd even appreciate someone pointing me in a starting direction to where I can learn all that I need to know.

August 07, 2010, 09:49:49 AM
Reply #1

Quote from: taoistarts

So.. I've been wanting to build a world for me and some of my friends. I really want to use the PRC with the Convo CC but I also want to use the CEP as well as a number of tileset haks and ideally some clothing haks though I am not sure what 2das I'd need to rewrite. I'm not much of a scripter though I know a little. I also know next to nothing about databases and I don't have a lot of experience at setting up the mod from scratch. So here's my question. would anyone be willing to layout all the steps I need to or walk me through the process  of creating something like this? Alternately  does anyone have a base build mod for a world?

I know this is asking for a ton of help with something most of you likely have put tons of time in to learn. I can't seem to find a decent guide for this sort of thing even on each part individually since most documentation I CAN find is so out of date as to be nearly useless.

Heck I'd even appreciate someone pointing me in a starting direction to where I can learn all that I need to know.

Here is where I started.
HEATSTROKE

August 09, 2010, 08:45:00 AM
Reply #2

Quote from: DM Heatstroke

Here is where I started.

Thanks. This is actually a ton of help.