Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Luminous Armor  (Read 4206 times)

December 27, 2010, 02:28:17 PM
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

PRC 3.2
Other haks but we don't care about it.

The spell Greater Luminous Armor has the problem that it change the alignment of the entire group of 2 towards good.

How can i solve it?
The spell script is into the hak, so i can't solve it by myself. I've thought to spellhooking but i can't do the script for this (i'm a biologist not a scripter).
I just want to turn off the fact that when you use the spell the entire group has the alignment shifted of 2 points

December 28, 2010, 04:01:57 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

Quote from: Hillyan84

PRC 3.2
Other haks but we don't care about it.

The spell Greater Luminous Armor has the problem that it change the alignment of the entire group of 2 towards good.

How can i solve it?
The spell script is into the hak, so i can't solve it by myself. I've thought to spellhooking but i can't do the script for this (i'm a biologist not a scripter).
I just want to turn off the fact that when you use the spell the entire group has the alignment shifted of 2 points

This has been fixed in more recent PRC versions. The easiest method of fixing this would be extracting compiled spell script for Luminous Armor (sp_lumins_armr.nsc) from PRC 3.4 beta and add it to your servers top hak.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 04:02:33 AM by xwarren »

December 28, 2010, 05:08:12 AM
Reply #2
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

Thanks, but if i edit an hak, my players have to download the edited hak right? I think i will put the option of adjust alignment to solve this

December 28, 2010, 06:02:27 AM
Reply #3
    • View Profile

Quote from: Hillyan84

Thanks, but if i edit an hak, my players have to download the edited hak right? I think i will put the option of adjust alignment to solve this

No, scripts are executed server-side. Your players don't need to download modified hak.

December 28, 2010, 08:11:07 AM
Reply #4
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

Ok thanks^^