Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: PRC 3.4 final!  (Read 6564 times)

February 05, 2011, 10:39:58 AM
    • View Profile

Here it is:
[size=20]PRC Pack 3.4[/size]

I've fixed most bugs found in rc versions, so psionics and tob classes should work as they did before. Also fixed the summon familiar problem (remember to delete all hot-fixes from your override directory).
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 10:40:55 AM by xwarren »

February 05, 2011, 11:33:04 AM
Reply #1

Awesome! Thank you very much!

February 05, 2011, 01:49:09 PM
Reply #2

You have my eternal gratitude . :)

February 05, 2011, 02:18:52 PM
Reply #3
  • Adept
    • View Profile

sweet, now to hope we update to it one day over at harrow :D

February 06, 2011, 12:07:47 PM
Reply #4

Good job xwarren.

Thanks.
HEATSTROKE

February 07, 2011, 06:19:35 AM
Reply #5

Great job, thank you :D
the  spells of Justice of Weald and Woe are working, finally ><

February 07, 2011, 07:43:57 PM
Reply #6

Thank you, that was fast.

I hope Kubica gets back in the game quickly.
Fermi was a Pyrokineticist

April 09, 2011, 03:15:06 AM
Reply #7

One more question: are characters & saves of 3.3H still OK on 3.4? I think in old versions the answer was always 'No'...

BTW: it seems 3.3H has been replaced by 3.4 in NWN Vault, so is there a way to get the old versions?

Thanks! Though I doubt whether this will be viewed...

April 09, 2011, 05:14:17 AM
Reply #8
    • View Profile

Quote from: william_iii

One more question: are characters & saves of 3.3H still OK on 3.4? I think in old versions the answer was always 'No'...

BTW: it seems 3.3H has been replaced by 3.4 in NWN Vault, so is there a way to get the old versions?

If you update PRC the way I usually do - by simply replacing old files - jut try it out. Old character/save file should work in the new version without problems. Updating with module updater can break your save files and you will have to start a new game!

In the past our new spellbook system was not backward compatible, but now conversion to new system is automated and all you have to do is to reassign your quickbar slots.

If you really need it, you can download older PRC version from the Vault ;p
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 05:15:37 AM by xwarren »

April 13, 2011, 09:44:49 AM
Reply #9

Quote from: xwarren

Quote from: william_iii

If you update PRC the way I usually do - by simply replacing old files - jut try it out. Old character/save file should work in the new version without problems. Updating with module updater can break your save files and you will have to start a new game!

In the past our new spellbook system was not backward compatible, but now conversion to new system is automated and all you have to do is to reassign your quickbar slots.

If you really need it, you can download older PRC version from the Vault ;p

Thank you so much xwarren! I was afraid that I might never see you again... Feel really great to see the reply:D