Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: crafting, lich phylactery, circle magic  (Read 4841 times)

June 23, 2009, 09:50:27 AM

Hi all.

How do i craft constructs using craft constructs feat? (didnt manage to craft one)
 How do i create the lich phylactery on the first level of lich class?
 How does circle magic works? can i activate one playing solo?
 How can i gain access to the PRC epic wizard labaratory?

Please help 8I
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 09:56:44 AM by geg_Ma3gau »

June 23, 2009, 02:23:58 PM
Reply #1
  • Associate
    • View Profile

Quote from: geg_Ma3gau

Hi all.

How do i craft constructs using craft constructs feat? (didnt manage to craft one)
 How do i create the lich phylactery on the first level of lich class?
 How does circle magic works? can i activate one playing solo?
 How can i gain access to the PRC epic wizard labaratory?

Please help 8I

I don't know about the first question.  The last time I heard, the craft construct feat, though it appears in the feat list, had not really been finished.  Flaming Sword would know what the status is.
It has been a while since i played a lich, though if memory serves you click on "craft lich items" in the convo, then click anywhere on the ground.  An altar will appear at which you can do your crafting.  Same for upgrades and soul gems later on.
I don't know about the third question.
The epic spells lab was deleted a few versions ago.  Now you just use one of the items in the menu, I think "manage epic spells" to add spells.  To learn the spell seeds and the spells themselves, click on "PRC" and then on the purchase option.  One of the sub-choices is epic spells.

June 23, 2009, 04:06:39 PM
Reply #2

thanks, helped a lot.

But when i click the prc options and try to purchase, i only get the "magical raw materials (blank scrolls + bone wands + empty bottles) and the scrolls (level 0-9 scrolls, no epic spell seeds) options.

July 04, 2009, 03:17:02 PM
Reply #3

I think it's called something like "manage epic spells". It won't appear unless you actually meet the prerequisites for epic spellcasting ( which is having this feat ).

July 13, 2009, 12:50:08 PM
Reply #4

The epic lab was removed. Circle Magic was never completed.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.